This article was also posted on Satyavijayi
This article is the first part of a series, exposing ISI’s nefarious designs to subvert India, by weakening its defence forces, and by disrupting the electoral process of the biggest democracy in the world.
According to latest intel report, ISI is mulling over the execution of a sinister plan to kill some Indian intelligence and ATS(Anti-Terrorist Squad) officers. In last few months, ISI had to face a blow to its operations as our intel agencies and ATS, successfully whittled down the enemy spy agency’s sphere of influence in India; ISI has not just lost its assets in India but also within Pakistan.
As per the intel, ISI may or may not be using its direct recruits and agents, but might use one of its home grown terrorist organization called AQIS (Al-Qaida in Indian subcontinent) for carrying out the operation. It’s a well-known fact that AQIS is not just funded by ISI but the spy agency also trains the recruits of AQIS at a Laskshar camp in PoK. The terrorist organization has already been shunned by Islamic state (IS) for making false claims that AQIS is under its patronage. According to a call that was interceptedrecently, AQIS planned lone wolf attacks on Indian officers.
In last few months our agencies have arrested myriad of ISI agents across the country which broke ISI’s back in India, this is the reason why they have decided to “bump-off” some of the Indian intel officers on its radar. A few of the important arrests made this year are:
- Jan 26: With the help of Military intel unit (Jammu), Punjab police arrested 2 men from Gurdaspur for sharing details of movements of BSF personnel, and also for assisting the enemy spy agency in identifying soft spots for infiltration at the border.
- Feb 9: Air force counter intelligence helped arrest Group Captain Arun Marwaha for passing on info on three documents pertaining to Defence Cyber Agency, Defence Space Agency and Special Operations, to ISI.
- Mar 29 : Punjab Police with the help of Military intelligence unit arrested Ravi Kumar who had Photographs of vital installations, hand-made maps of restricted areas, photocopies of restricted training manuals of the Army and information regarding army attack formations.
- April 17: After a tip off from intelligence bureau, CID Rohtak arrested an ISI agent, Gaurav Sharma. He had attended as many as 18 recruitment tests, and had shared videos of Army and Police installations from different parts of India, to his ISI handlers across the border.
- April 5: Punjab Police arrested Inderjit Singh, a Khalistani terrorist, radicalized by ISI, and tasked to carry out a lone wolf attack.
- May 24 : UP ATS and Military intelligence tracked and arrested, Ramesh Singh Kanyal, who used to work as a cook at an Indian diplomat’s house in Pakistan. He helped ISI agents bug the diplomat’s electronic devices and also assisted ISI in gleaning information regarding military installations in UP.
- Sep 19: Coordinated efforts of Military intel unit(Chandigarh) and UP ATS, led to the arrest of a BSF mole, AN Mishra, who had passed on vital information regarding BSF training academy, inventory used at different posts and location of tactical, sector and frontier HQ etc.
- Oct 9: Three scientists were detained by UP ATS after a tip off by Military intel unit, Delhi. Whilst one of the scientists was part of BrahMos team at Nagpur, the other two were working for DRDO’s Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment in Kanpur.
Pakistani spy agency, ISI, which works as a force multiplier for the emasculated Pakistani army, aims at causing communal disharmony in India prior to 2019 elections. It has been trying to revive Khalistan movement and cause communal unrest between Hindus and Sikhs in Punjab; simultaneously it has also joined hands with Naxals in the red corridor. Our intelligence agencies have put their nose to the grinding stone to thwart attacks on Indian soil and ergo Pakistan is visibly upset.
While addressing NSG commandos on their 36th raising day on 16th october, home minister Rajnath Singh said, that lone wolf attack is going to be a major challenge for India.
Could he be possibly be hinting at the intel report regarding AQIS’s next op?
“Forewarned is forearmed”.